Get started with your pitch
Are you about to pitch a talent management system to your boss? And would you like to use strong arguments as part of your business case for your new talent management system?
In other words, do you need convincing statistics to support your case? Managers usually need to see concrete figures and statistics on why one should invest in a talent management system.
So here you go..
7 powerful arguments you can use to convince your boss to get a talent management system.1. Companies that are among the best at talent management are 6 times more likely to address performance issues.
2. HR analytics provide organisational and employee development insights that help management make decisions – as many as 77% of top executives consider HR analytics a top priority.
3. 76% believe that internal talent mobility is important, but only 6% believe that they are good at mobilising employees from one position to another.
4. It is 4 times more likely that the companies that are among the best at talent management will evaluate and select the right candidates.
5. Companies that are among the best at talent management are 2.9 times more likely to identify and develop leaders.
6. Companies that are among the best at talent management are 3.8 times more likely to develop employees to perform better.
7. A study shows that the companies that are most skilled at talent management have 2.2 times the revenue growth and 2.1 times the profit rate.
Curious for more? Learn more on what the 3 key pillars of talent management are.
Want to know more about how we can help you get started with talent management?
Book a demo with one of our experts and we will answer all your questions.